mother mons†er

14 may 2011

| |||


I never will forget those nights, I wonder if it was a dream. Remember how you made me crazy? Remember how i made you scream. Now i don't understand what happened to our love, but baby, i'm gonna get you back, I'm gonna show you what i'm made of. I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun. I see you walkin' real slow and you're smilin' at everyone. I can tell you my love for you will still be strong after the boys of summer have gone.
Out on the road today, i saw a black flag sticker on a cadillac. A little voice inside my head said, 'don't look back, you can never look back.' I thought i knew what love was, what did i know? Those days are gone forever, I should just let them go but..I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun. You got that top pulled down and that radio on, baby and i can tell you my love for you will still be strong

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario