mother mons†er

13 jul 2011

-1




I'm sorry that it took so long to write this song, but I gave up.
You see, one million words can't describe how it feels
to know your love...where did I go wrong?
I should have told you from the start
that I'm closer then you think when we're apart.
Nothing that I've tried is as simple as this line
but without you, my life is incomplete
my days are absolutely gray,
and so I'll try 
let your heart know for sure 
that iIhave so much more to tell you
every single day.

I swear I'm giving up my inside
to the onethat I adorded.
I know this world is big enough for you and I,
but I'll give you more...

I'm coming home todayto wipe the tear drop from your eyes,
I'm totally enamored by your life, nothing that I've done
has ever been for one, but without you
my life is incomplete, my days are absolutely gray,
and so I'll try let your heart know for sure
that I have so much more to tell you
every single day

My life is incomplete, my rites are absolutely gone,
so wake me up. Before you leave today
something I need to say, cause they'll be nothing when you're gone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario